The OptiMate 1 smart charger-maintainer is the most cost effective solution for long term maintenance of a 12V batteries in any vehicle / craft that is stored in-doors.
OptiMate 1 is very easy to use, simply connect to the battery and plug it into the nearest power socket, the rest is fully automatic. OptiMate 1 automatically brings the battery to full charge and then switches to float mode at a safe voltage limit to keep the battery at 100% ready, never overcharging, and at the same time provides power to the on board computer, display or anti theft alarm.
Recommended for STD (with removable filler caps), sealed AGM (absorbed glass mat) & sealed GEL 12V lead-acid batteries up to 50Ah, it can also maintain larger batteries (it will just take longer to charge).
Includes 2 connection accessories: SAE-71 permanent ringlet connector with weatherproof cap & SAE-74 set of battery clips.
Fully automatic operation that includes all safety features such as reverse polarity protection, no spark connection : approved to UL & CSA safety standards for automatic battery chargers.
- Automatic charger for 12V lead-acid batteries of all types, with standard filler caps, or sealed maintenance-free and GEL
- Ideal for maintaining batteries of seasonally used or stored vehicles of all types
- Three-step charging program ensures effective charging of the battery
- Totally safe for prolonged connection to the battery, without risk of overcharging
- Easy to use: connect to battery, then to the power socket and the rest is automatic
- An auto-resetting thermal fuse switches off the charger's output circuit if the internal temperature exceeds a safe limit, to protect the charger from burning out
- Includes weatherproof connector with eyelets for permanent connection and battery clips for bench charging