When do you change your brake fluid? When it's bad. When's that??? This little tools takes the guess work out of when to replace your bike's brake fluid, a task that no rider looks forward to.
Brake fluid is hygroscopic, meaning, it absorbs water. This can adversely affect braking performance and contribute to corrosion in your braking system!
- Finally know when you need to replace your brake fluid
- Moisture is the enemy of your brake system, brake fluid absorbs moisture
- Takes the guessing game out when determining how much moisture is in the system
- Inexpensive tool for checking the brake fluid in all your vehicles
- Determines if the fluid needs to be changed or not
- 3 L.E.D.s make is easy and takes only seconds