vidstill13.jpg

vidstill108_zps76f3d86d.jpg

vidstill-3_zpsb674c5b5.jpg

hippy1_zps2fcea06d.jpg

Looks like deer creek or pipi valley.

Looks like deer creek or pipi valley.

Yep Pi Pi / Elkins Flat.

Nice pics, love them! Awesome!!!!

It seems every time I go riding I end up with a picture taken while sitting on the bike that shows the trail ahead. Some of these turned out pretty good so Ithought I would start a new thread with pictures "From The Saddle". Here are a few of my favorites:

IMAG0321.jpg

DSCN1313.jpg

DSCN1339.jpg

What gadgets are on you bars :) Looks great!! ..

What gadgets are on you bars :) Looks great!! ..

There's alot going on on the bars!! Starting from the left you can see the Tusk dual sport switch. The little red button mounted on the clutch perch is my (PTT) "push to talk" for my helmet radio. Next is the kill switch and the blue connector is where the helmet radio harness plugs into the PTT. Of course there is my Garmin GPS and Scotts damper. You will notice the Scotts is backwards because I also use it on my other bike which has the Sub-Mount. The other side of the bars is pretty open compared to the left. The On/Off switch is the master switch for my HID, but I removed it to eliminate another source of failure and now rely only on the two toggles mounted on the back of the headlight for Hi/Lo. The last switch is the standard OEM start switch.

There's alot going on on the bars!! Starting from the left you can see the Tusk dual sport switch. The little red button mounted on the clutch perch is my (PTT) "push to talk" for my helmet radio. Next is the kill switch and the blue connector is where the helmet radio harness plugs into the PTT. Of course there is my Garmin GPS and Scotts damper. You will notice the Scotts is backwards because I also use it on my other bike which has the Sub-Mount. The other side of the bars is pretty open compared to the left. The On/Off switch is the master switch for my HID, but I removed it to eliminate another source of failure and now rely only on the two toggles mounted on the back of the headlight for Hi/Lo. The last switch is the standard OEM start switch.

WOW love it! :D

IMG_0800_zps9d6772ce.jpg"]http://IMG_0800_zps9d6772ce.jpg[/url]

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1371433290.379985.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1371433377.418126.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1371433511.214685.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1371433626.114261.jpg

Gotta love the JAT HID lighting. The best one out there.........

Gotta love the JAT HID lighting. The best one out there.........

I agree.....Johnny knows his stuff!! I highly recommend his light to anyone looking at doing some night riding. http://jatproducts.com/ It's hard to explain to someone until you take them on a ride with their stock light and then you come up beside them with your HID with the high & low on :p:jawdrop: Ask me how I know :lol:

Pic from yesterday, somewhere in the backcountry in Alaska.............

Let's try that again........WR450 Saddle.jpg

Mens night ride with Revyriders club

June13014_zpse905b5d8.jpg"]http://June13014_zpse905b5d8.jpg[/url]

GOPR0809.jpg

GOPR0448.jpg

GOPR0399.jpg

GOPR0132.jpg

"Valley of the Sun" Phx Az area.

Howabout a Moab vid!

Rode up to 7000+ ft. to the alpine.

IMG_0922.JPG

I have GOT to go riding with you Revy, really cool