HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SUnruh

Paging Mr. Bandicoot

8 posts in this topic

brad,

while i'm not rob, i'd let you follow me and my 250f around the track with your *new* crf. :)

[ October 30, 2001: Message edited by: SUnruh ]

sunruh just wear a chest protector & you should be ok from all the roost i will be serving up. :D

you got any fuzzy dice to hang from the bars of your lowrider yet :)

Is RPMX even open hmmmmmmm

loopy,

if we talk any more SMACK, we are gonna need some chapstick! :)

i'll talk to steve, last i heard the insurance had expired and he was very unsure if he was gonna pony up the $5000 to renew it for another year. it's the insurance premiums that are killing him.

hmmm the track has a pretty low injury record.... any idea of why on the increase? its only 10 min from my house :)

Maybe he should open more weekends to make up the cash... specially in the winter when there are no series going on for 3-4 months

Hey Loopout,

I might be able to make it if their open. Went to Lakeside last night, the new layout is pretty cool. Chris Thomas and I went out to VP on Sunday and it was a blast. Sure would like to try out your new CRF450. :)

Band...