Few ideas

Hey guys I was just wondering about a few things on my '08450...What is a good higher than stock handlebar? I'm 6'4 so the stockers are kind of low. Also What's a good rack for carrying a chainsaw on the rear fender area? Also looking for some replacement plastics and new decals. Any help would be great and much appreciated!

I just put a pair of Tusk mini high bend bars on my XT225 and they really transformed the bike. It doesn't feel like a "little bike" now.

I want to raise the bars on my WR450, but I think I'll go with riser blocks since the Pro Taper bars on the WR are such nice bars, and riser blocks are also a lot cheaper & easier to install.

Thanks Bandit I will give those a try.

Also that tank from you is awesome! Love not having to worry about running out on those long rides!

Glad you like it. Yeah with 3.6 gals, fuel is pretty much a none issue. I don't even bring my fuel can with me anymore.

SOB! I didn't even know they made risers for bikes. I have always put 10" plus risers on my sleds.

It's too bad I have to get new bars because the previous owner cut the throttle and bar on that side i'm guesing to put the bark buster on? The throttle is too tight for me though so I have to replace both i'm thinking...