hawaiidirtrider

Beta MX ?

220 posts in this topic

_MG_6983.jpg

My son races his 250rr in motocross here in SoCal, mainly as training for endurocross. It works very well for him.  The suspension has been gone through of course, way too soft stock.  It has a thinner base gasket boosting the compression,  the Factory Fatty pipe and I've shortened the stock silencer for closed course use.  The only thing I would say holding it back from being a full mx bike is the flywheel is a little heavy.  If he where to ride only MX I would have it lightened, but that wouldn't be good for endurocross.

1 person likes this

attachicon.gif_MG_6983.jpg

My son races his 250rr in motocross here in SoCal, mainly as training for endurocross. It works very well for him.  The suspension has been gone through of course, way too soft stock.  It has a thinner base gasket boosting the compression,  the Factory Fatty pipe and I've shortened the stock silencer for closed course use.  The only thing I would say holding it back from being a full mx bike is the flywheel is a little heavy.  If he where to ride only MX I would have it lightened, but that wouldn't be good for endurocross.

attachicon.gif_MG_6983.jpg

Pass my congrats on for the finish this weekend!

Edited by be350ka

That's not MX, add some trees and it's HS.

Yea sort of .... still looks fun. real tight though. It's like a race on a special test course for world enduro. I'd want to race it.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Sorry meant this guy

He's bad ass.. He was riding Enduro World Championship for Beta last year.. I don't see him now but they did pick up ex world champion Johnny Aubert ... not sure ..maybe injured?.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&u=http://www.robertkvarnstrom.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drobert%2Bkvarnstrom%26es_sm%3D93

https://www.facebook.com/robert.kvarnstrom/about

A few MX pics of my 15 year old racing his 250RR at Glen Helen last weekend. In his class the 250cc 4t's and 2t's race together as they should. He's about the only 2t in his class. He has also had the opportunity to race some new 250cc 4t's and his results where the same no matter what bike he rode.

TyREM.jpg

TyREM-1.jpg

1 person likes this