YZ450F 2011 aftermarket seat?

Does anybody know if there are any companies or shops that make an aftermarket seat for the YZF450?

I just bought a 2011 model and the previous owner changed the stock seat for an acerbis x-seat and the thing is solid! Either that or does anyone want to swap stock for x-seat??

Thanks

Mike.

I'm having a similar issue with finding a complete aftermarket seat. I posted something the other day regarding looking for a step seat and the sdg website doesn't show anything after 09. One of the replies suggested contacting sdg directly and said the website wasn't up to date..... I haven't made the call yet, but that's my plan. Otherwise I'll go with guts or something similar and just buy a cover and build it myself. The guts foam is really nice, even in their standard height. It's not too soft or too hard, just right.

I'm having a similar issue with finding a complete aftermarket seat. I posted something the other day regarding looking for a step seat and the sdg website doesn't show anything after 09. One of the replies suggested contacting sdg directly and said the website wasn't up to date..... I haven't made the call yet, but that's my plan. Otherwise I'll go with guts or something similar and just buy a cover and build it myself. The guts foam is really nice, even in their standard height. It's not too soft or too hard, just right.

SDG's website doesnt show anything for any brand bike after 09. Call em and give them a &%$#@!. When I had my custom seat made a year ago they said the website was being updated. Great service though best I've ever gotten from a moto vendor.

• 3 weeks later...