HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yzf

yzf for sale

2 posts in this topic

1999 yz 400 426 cyl,piston,and crank,engine just rebuilt have receipts,ported and polished head,factory r+d acc. cover,ty davis hot start on handle bars,pro-taper w/applied top clamp,factory connection suspension,ceet gripper seat cover,white bros pro meg exhaust with tappered head pipe,did x-ring chain w/afam sprokets,stainless steel cleanable oil filter ,new brake pads,oil and air filter changed every ride, service manual,bike is perfect needs nothing but rider not even grease every thing was just gone through and lubed up (all bearing and piviot points)extra twin air filters,looks and sound mean, mint cond sorry i dont have a scanner or i would post a pic but i am working on it $3300 firm cttn7631@cs.com boston area e-mail me and maybe be then i can send you a pic