HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Serb

Light in dashboard!

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone :ride: I'm new on this forum. I didn't see reports of this problem. I was looking for, but unfortunately I have not found. I must open new topic in the hope that someone will help me.I bought a second-hand Yamaha WR450F 2007th In excellent condition, engine has 10.000km and ridden only in the SM. My problem is that the blue light on instrumental panel (dashboard) doesn't work. :banghead: I called the Yamaha dealer in Serbia and they told me that the lamp can not be replaced, but I must buy whole new dashboard to be replaced which is not cheap. Price is 450e. If anyone can help me get rid of it. I drive at night and I'd like to see km, hours etc etc. Are there small LEDs, if anyone has a scheme for the dashboard I would be very grateful to him. Respect to all and thank you for your response :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: