HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KentuckyWR

Pro Moto Billet Silent Inserts

12 posts in this topic

I have. I will sell you my slightly used ( one ride ) on for 20 bucks + Shipping interested ????

Fryboy

I have one and love it, a lot less restrictive than like the GTR replacement. The only thing negitive I can say about is all the holes they drilled into the end of it for I guess looks, kinda gets full of dirt and mud.

I'll take it if Kentucky doesn't want it. I can't help but wonder if this thing might be just a bit noisy.

Let me know.

Ryan

I assume you don't like it.

Does it kill the power?

I liked it but for my jetting the GYTR workes better. I have kept it and was thinking about drilling out all the holes to give more air flow but never really got around to it.

Fryboy

I'll take it if Kentucky doesn't want it. I can't help but wonder if this thing might be just a bit noisy.

Let me know.

Ryan

Ryan, it works as advertised. It tested at 94db at an enduro I entered. The end cap is almost identical to that of a TTR250 baffle.

Fryboy

:thumbsup:Mine work's great, a bit more low end witch is what you want in tight woods with less noise. :)

I picked up a YZ 450 pipe off e-bay for $80. I put a Pro Moto Billet end cap on it with the optional Spark arrestor and there is a silence insert you can get as well. I am not sure about the WR version but I am very happy with what results I received for the yz pipe. It was pretty easy to install. I think it beats the FMF Q because it's adjustable to what kind of riding you are doing. I must have saved at least 2 1/2 pounds!

I picked up a YZ 450 pipe off e-bay for $80. I put a Pro Moto Billet end cap on it with the optional Spark arrestor and there is a silence insert you can get as well. I am not sure about the WR version but I am very happy with what results I received for the yz pipe. It was pretty easy to install. I think it beats the FMF Q because it's adjustable to what kind of riding you are doing. I must have saved at least 2 1/2 pounds!

Did the same thing on my 426, man what a difference from the stock WR exhaust. :)

I've got a PMB on the way.

If I don't like it . . . i've heard that the GYT-R works well too . . .

will post results . . .

Just set up the wr400 with a yz pipe,pro moto billet spark arrestor and silent insert. I have a fmf oversize head pipe and power now intake. The results are a slight loss of power in the midrange and up. Sound is quite a bit less. All in all I think its a good deal and the set up for a stock yz pipe if you need sparkarrestor/less noise. Also a very high quality item too. Note: I kept stock jetting, had to adjust mixture slightly. :)