HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimmy_K

Who makes the best bike/lift stand?

5 posts in this topic

I am getting tired of lifting my bike up on the crate and I want a lift stand, I have seen a few options and am wondering which is the best. I have a yz400. THANKS AGAIN Jim

Jimmy,

Any one that will save you having it lift it just one more time! It gets old having to lift 'er up. I bought a lift from Chaparral, but I don't really remember which one it was...lol...I'll look. I have a '00 YZ426, and I broke down and bought it after collapsing one of my wife's plastic storage crates (It sorta looked like it might hold it up). Peace.

Costco (like a sams club)has a bike/atv/whatever lift that might be a bit over kill but is very sturdy and wide. It's a bit more in price but $99.00 isn't to bad.

From what I can assertain. You'll be able to jack it up higher than a dirt bike lift and you can choose the height you want it at. You can roll it around.

I just talked myself into getting one. Thanks

------------------

01 WR426 Uncorked, YZ throttle stop, Grey wire cut, BK mod. Do I dare change to YZ timing. (soon)

Originally posted by Jimmy K:

I am getting tired of lifting my bike up on the crate and I want a lift stand, I have seen a few options and am wondering which is the best. I have a yz400. THANKS AGAIN Jim

MSR has the best one I have found. It is Aluminum, light and strong.

------------------

Chopperman

00 KTM 520 EXC

01 Yamaha YZ 426

78 Yamaha TT 500

78 Yamaha SR 500