HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaybird67k

CRF 450 test ride tomorrow

5 posts in this topic

I will be test riding my friends new CRF tomorrow, I will give you all an update Saturday evening.

Keep in mind that I am a big Yamaha fan and very picky, so it will get a non bias (LOL)

opinion.

I promise.

Later, Jason

I sure hope he has some extra rings for that

wafer piston........HEE...HEE

LOL let us know how it goes! I think you will be keeping your 426 though IMO. I have heard the new 450's are weak in the engine department but light weight! But who knows this is all rumors and speculation! Later,

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 426!

Motoman393's MX Site

after riding around briefly on my 450 i can say that the 450 is not weaker in the engine dept. It has a totally diff feel than my 426 but lackin power umm nope ... is it faster maybe maybe not... I am sure they are so close that it wont matter to us mear mortals ...

Cant wait to get it to a track...

That is why I said it is all rumors and speculation! I have heard that the 450 doesnt make as much RWHP or torque that the 426 does? But who knows the answer to that question...and it doesnt mater anyway to me because I am not in the position to get a new bike anyway LOL! I cant wait to hear what Jason has to say. Later,

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 426!

Motoman393's MX Site