HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THUMPINGOOD

Antifreeze Question

4 posts in this topic

I haven't tried it but i herd it work'es good . I use water wetter and silkoline pro cool . the water wetter helps to lower the operating temp but has no freeze protection thats were the pro-cool come's in, the combination workes good for me .

Most of the people I ride with run engine ice. My husband and I use it. My brother-inlaw uses in his WR426, and friend uses it in his CRF450. I don't know much cooler a bike will run using this product, but none of us have had probems overheating. I guess the only way to know for sure is to get one of those engine thermometers and see what the reading is without and with the engine ice.

i use it,i looked at the stock junk and said ew, so i put some engine ice in there and it looks cooler in the over flow tank.. but yes it works very well especially in the summer when the bike would start acting funny on very very tight trails, i put it in and it ran perfectly, it also lowers oil temps :):D