2010 running issues

Its a 2010. Getting hard to start and feels flat when running. Put in new plug. No good.Checked system with Yamaha scanner. No codes.Checked valves, all in spec. Put on gas tank from New 2012. No good. Checked Tps, its 0 wen not running. So is the new 2012. Started the new 12, TPS at1-2 at 4000rpm. Started the 10 ,1-2 at 4000 rpm. let set a couple days. Tried starting the 10 ( 75 degrees out) and wouldnt start at all. Pulled the enrichner knob and started and sounded good till it warmed up. Pushed in knob and runs crappy again. Bad injector? Keep fuel in VP cans and very picky about cleanl fuel. 2 gal C-12 with 3 gal 93 oct. Both bikes use same gas, so no problem with it. Any thoughts? Also, never have had to use the enrichner before.

Edited by mx369

Just did a valve adjustment on my 10, checked the tps and the manual says -2 to 2 at idle and 4 to 6 wide open. I could only get my tps down to 1.5 to 2 and max out at 4.5. I rode it after the service and ended up with a flat spot about 1/4 throttle, same today when I rode it for an exteded period of time. Will check plug tomorrow. I am running ethanol free 92. Curious to see what you come up with.

Here is one for you, Trying to adjust the TPS with my GYTR EFI tuner. The manual says 12-21 degrees. When the tuner is plugged in I can adjust the TPS from -9 to 0 to +5 then it jumps all the way to 79 degrees. I ended up putting it on 0 and the error code went away. I uploaded a new FI map and it seemed to run clean and strong. Has anyone else had these adjustment values??

I had about the same problem with two bikes and with the use of the yamaha scanner no faults. The scanner can't see the killswitch I replaced them on both bikes and they are perfect again. The bike bike will run above idle with a defective kill switch in lower rpm it will stop.