06 Yz 450 clutch issue

So since they are all the way out as it wears your saying that ill be able to turn in the cables or just replace the cable as the clutch wears because I pretty much have the adjusters all the way out without any slack in the cable I had to do it just to get the bike not to stall when put in gear

Ok so I called hinson up they seem to think my pressure plate is causing it so I swapped back to the original and still the same issue I swear its the springs because the hinsons springs are longer than the stock ones so maybe ill switch them out and see if that's the issue your input has been great so far oh I forgot when I shift the bike into first I can get it to go but can feel it drag big time but going from first to second it won't go

• 1 month later...

Well thanks for the info come to find out one of my steel plates was bent all to hell I called hinson and they were awesome sent me out a steel plate and solved my problem

Well thanks for the info come to find out one of my steel plates was bent all to hell I called hinson and they were awesome sent me out a steel plate and solved my problem