HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derek_Burns

Trailtech computer

1 post in this topic

I just thought it deserved a mention.....

Living in the UK, I was a little uncertain about ordering an enduro computer from US company Trailtech on the internet. I'm glad to say that I haven't regretted it.

My computer arrived when they said it would, and I was more than happy with the quality of the product.

Once fitted, it was apparent that the speed reading it was giving me was incorrect, so I put up a post here on TT asking for any advice, and it was answered by email from a member of staff at Trailtech, suggesting possible problems. Turns out that the 01 model WR has a different front disk (rotor) and that some of the bolts holding it have been found to have slight magnetic properties, giving the sensor a false reading. They suggested I fit a revised sensor which they promptly sent to me FOC (all the way to the UK).

So.... I'm happy to have done business with Trailtech.... They know their stuff, and take pride in their product and customer service.

Del