HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HRC

Josh Grant back on Yamaha !

11 posts in this topic

I was under the understanding he had anothe year on his contract. Oh well he looked great with JGR before I wish him well he is one of the coolest most down to earth guys around sat down next to me at Seattle SX and held a 20 minute conversation with me. Good dude.

I doubt that's an old picture from his previous stint with the team, his son was born the last year of that contract which is why he left for honda so he could be closer to his family. Now that JGR doesn't have the same requirements, riders having to live and train with the team in NC, it will work fine for him.

I'm pretty sure thats an old bike.....

If you have any doubt, wait for the pressrelease this coming week !

i'm not saying he isn't back with JGR. I heard there was a good chance he'd be back there again. I'm just pointing out thats an old bike from what i see!

That is last years graphics, same bike that Brayton was just photographed on. I think it's great they're back on JGR and just proves that these guys both left on good terms. Good fit for all parties involved.

Looks like they fixed the bike's problems with a revolutionary new "no-fork" design. I for one will be expecting Josh Grant to win the 2013 Supercross Championship.