HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bullitboy

TTR-125L for sale- check it out

5 posts in this topic

My wife was kind enough to let me get my '01 YZ426. So I though I would be nice and get her abike too. Well three days after getting her a TTR-125L we found out she is pregnant. Today I found out we are having twins. Well I guess the TTR has got to go. $3100 with tax and all at the dealership two months ago. She has riden it three times. Will take $2400 obo. In Brownsville, TX

cmclark99@msn.com

Hey guys, my brother has a completely stock one for sale as well. 2000 TTR-125L that has very low hours on it. It was his play bike when he wasn't riding his 426, which was when he wasn't laid up with a bad knee. In short, he never rode the thing and is now selling it so he can get knee surgery. If anyone is interested, 2000.00. I can get you pic's. Email me at daveygwhiz@aol.com smile.gif