Portland area arenacross?

I dont know how long you are staying there but there is going to be one in vancouver, british columbia, canada and then i think the next week in tacoma. these are in the middle of march though.

Oct. 27,28 Indoor at the Salem Fairgrounds,or you can go to Eugene ,13&14th Efnigy.com

[This message has been edited by Clod Thrower (edited October 12, 2001).]

Does anyone know if there are arenacross opportunities in the Portland, OR area? I'm up here on temp assignment and it's prime riding time back home (NM) but the rains are coming and I hate riding in the mud. I had heard mention of one in Vancouver, WA and possibly in Salem, but I don't have any details. Does anyone know?

There is a AX at Clark County fair grounds, just a few min. up I-205. I believe they start racing in Nov. I haven't got a flyer yet. To get a flyer & info call

Elaine Derrick at 1-360-574-7404.

Doug

The Salem AX schedule will be posted at

www.albanymx.com

They only have the first couple of ax races post at this time but shortly they should have the whole schedule.

Doug

Found out today Clark County AX has it's first race Nov. 25th after that the track will be open all week long for practice. $15.oo per session, I think it's a day/evening thing or $25.00 to practice all day long. Forgot to find out how much to race.

Doug

All, thanks for your replies. I probably won't race yet as I'm a track amateur, but I'd love to go to some of the practice sessions. Maybe I'll see you guys out there. I'll be easy to spot, I'll be the only guy on a YZ426 wearing all red gear (from a previous life as a quad owner).