07 yz 450 blowing oil out of valve cover vent.

Help!! Just picked up this bike, set the valves and changed the oil. After the oil change (1.1 qrts) and an half day riding noticed the entire back wheel covered in oil and watched it drip after rapping it up in nutral. The oil level of course now is a little low. For some reason I decided to blow compressed air through the oil ports when changing while cleaning the filter housing.... could I have screwed up a oil pump or internal check valve somehow? Also pulled the valve cover back off and noticed the oil level in the head is to the top (at valve cover gasket level) and almost to the point where the oil would pour out when I removed the valve cover. I also cleaned and re-used the oil filter... didnt have one in stock and bike shop was closed.

Gray, looked again and the level was not past the chain tower so I guess that is normal. And I did remove both plugs when changing oil. ?- do you check level on dipstick by screwing it all the way down or just set it on the threads and check?

Gray, looked again and the level was not past the chain tower so I guess that is normal. And I did remove both plugs when changing oil. ?- do you check level on dipstick by screwing it all the way down or just set it on the threads and check?