FENDER BRACE?

I just got a tusk fender bag for the front fender. it prolly weighs 15 lbs loaded and there are some more tools I need for it. It makes the front fender bounce around an awful lot and I am worries about the longevity of the fender as well as the bag bouncing around and possible loosening or throwing me off...

is there anyone who makes a good, stiff fender brace for these bikes? or anyone who has made their own?

You could add a second bag to the rear fender and distribute the weight between the two. 15 lbs is a lot of weight for a fender support, even if you added a brace. Another option that I use myself is to use the Ogio Flight Vest http://ogio.com/power/flight-vest I love mine and even full of tools, parts, hydration system, camera etc... the weight isn't bothersom at all. You can snug up the straps and it never bounces lke a back pack does. Definately recommended for longer rides when you have to be perpared. I am able to get all my tools along with a spare front tube, tire irons and CO2 inflator with room to spare!!! Check it out, it could be the answer to your problem.

Soooo..... That really didn't answer my question, I'm going to either buy or build a brace, or find a stronger fender. 15lbs was a wild guess, I doubt it's that much. maybe I'll have to go weigh it.

carry less beer?

Soooo..... That really didn't answer my question, I'm going to either buy or build a brace, or find a stronger fender. 15lbs was a wild guess, I doubt it's that much. maybe I'll have to go weigh it.

I was just giving you some other options to get the weight off of the fenders. They are not really made to carry much weight and I really haven't seen or heard of fender braces other than some KTM's so that will probably be a custom job. Most of the guys that I know that use them pack only a light weight tube and tire irons, the rest is in fanny packs, back packs or Flight Vests.