HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Poway Rider

New 3.3 Gallon Tank for WR450

11 posts in this topic

I've continued my quest to find a larger fuel tank for my WR450. I see that Acerbis has a 3.3 gal tank for the WR450 on their website (although it says "Out of Stock"). Has anyone tried this tank? I know those who have tried the IMS 3.1 gal tank have been greatly disappointed.

I think Clarke has plans for a WRF tank in the very near future. I'd like to get a hold of them and find out what size but they have no contact link. :)

I called Clarke yesterday and they tried to make a larger tank, but could only get to 2.8 gallons. They told me that they have no plans for a larger WR450 tank. What's your beef with Acerbis?

3.6 plus is the magic number for me or I will just strap a 1/2 gallon bottle with me before buying a tank with less capacity. :)

I called Acerbis today and they told me that they won't have the 3.3 gallon tank until Feb.

Not until February, huh? Bummer. Did you get any other details about the tank while you had them on the phone? (will it use the stock seat, stock shrouds, etc.)