Wife Bike For Sale

Hello all!

My wife wants a new DRZ 250 so her old bike is for sale. It is a 1998 Derbi Senda. This bike was made in Spain and parts are avail. here in the states with no problem. It is a full size bike with 18" rear and 21" front. Full knob DOT Metzlers on it. Plated chain, Showa front and rear suspension. Inverted forks in front with disc brakes front and rear. 470 Kilometers old.

This started life as a 50cc but it has a 74cc kit on it with a nice race pipe and 22mm carb. This bike is like brand new and starts first kick. Top end around 65mph. Speedo, lights, horn, turn signals, everything for the road but dont forget it has about 11" of Showa travel front and rear.

It keeps up with my DRZ and leaves me in the tight trails. Looks like a Euro CR125. Here is Derbi's home page. http://www.derbi.com/esp/pres/gpr.htm I have over $3k in this bike but she wants a new one (whats a guy to do?). I will take $2000obo including shipping to your nearest airport in the states. Contact me at: yaesul@ameritech.net or 734-692-3807 Eric and Debbie.

Thanks for looking and ride safe!

------------------