HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bandit9

Proper Hurricane Storage for WR450F

6 posts in this topic

Hurricane storage.JPGCamry.JPG

Priorities people! Both WR's and my Tundra are nice and safe in garage. Notice wife's Camry out in the driveway! HA HA HA!

Gonna change oil and clean air filter, plus try to start fitting up my YZ SSS KYB forks today once the power goes out and we switch over to generator. Get's pretty boring riding these Hurricanes out when they are SLOW as KLX300!

We are just getting into the outer bands of Isaac right now, so this may be my last post for a while. Power has been going out and coming back on every 10 mins, so usually that means that the power is about to go out. We have generators, but it is a toss up as to whether the Internet will be functional.

Edited by Bandit9

Best of luck to you and yours in weathering the storm!

If you really want an answer to your 'storage' issue, then by all means send your WR and Tundra to me for safe-keeping. The Camry? Well, best keep that there..., please.... :lol:

Well, we still have power as of now, but the shit is hitting the fan now! Lafayette is part of the Isaac party now. Gonna be nuts for the next 36 hrs......

Best of luck to you and yours in weathering the storm!

If you really want an answer to your 'storage' issue, then by all means send your WR and Tundra to me for safe-keeping. The Camry? Well, best keep that there..., please.... :lol:

Usually I keep the bikes in my Enclosed trailer, but was worried it would get tossed up in the air. So I moved them into garage, that way no worries, plus I can work on them if I don't have any other issues to deal with.

My neighborhood requires shops/shed/outbuildings to match the house materials, so a 20x20 shop would cost me $40k. Ha! That ain't happening anytime soon....

Everything is cool here. Still raining and still 30 mph winds. It got bad for a while, but we got lucky here in Acadiana. No damage. Just a bunch of debris I have to go clean up. My buddy Pat (Navajo) is in Baton Rouge, they got whacked way worse than us. Another day of rain and hopefully things will be back to normal....

1 person likes this