HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STR8SHOOTR

Which Exhaust for 06 yz450f MRD or YOSHIMURA?

8 posts in this topic

I was in the market for a new pipe for my 06 YZ450F and I'm stuck between the MRD and the Yoshimura. Does anyone have some input to send me in the right direction? Any info will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

And I cant decide if iwas going with the MRD if the ProComp or the ProComp 2 would be the best bet for me??

Edited by STR8SHOOTR

What riding do you do? What is the decibel you are looking too achieve? MRD Racing makes AWESOME PIPES, but they trend to be LOUD! At least it's loud on my DRZ SM. See what MRD RACING has posted on their site for decibels. If it's similar or doesn't matter to you, then I would suggest MRD. PS-If your riding the woods, PLEASE keep it a quiet a possible. Happy Shopping!

Edited by GreenHornet450

I do all sorts of riding sand, trails, woods, track I think the ProComp 2 is the quiter version. I was on the site but didnt see the decible ratings, I'll take a look. Anyone have the ProComp 2??

Thanks for the input

Give Dave at MRD a Call or E-Mail. MRD does make REALLY NICE PIPES & are HAND MADE JUST FOR YOU. Also a Recommendation for you. If you do go with MRD order the Heat Shield/Pipe Clamps. They work on most Heat Shields if you use one and they secure Very Well.

Dave at MRD has really impressed me. I LOVE the pipe on my drz. It is loud, but I love it, and could never go back after the power increase. Dave is the man!

Dave at MRD has really impressed me. I LOVE the pipe on my drz. It is loud, but I love it, and could never go back after the power increase. Dave is the man!

I went with the MRD Pro Comp 2, Since its alittle quieter and the performance is comparable to the Pro Comp.