2013 GET-XTR-EME Motorcycle Endurance Series

GET-XTR-EME Motorcycle Endurance Series and Off-road Promotion Launches

Get ready for an all new way to LIVE off-road in Southern California. Bringing desert racing into the 21st century with instant results, same day awards ceremonies, premium media coverage, social media backing and new and unique event formats. On top of that GXE also promotes the local off-road races to grow and strengthen the desert racing community as a whole.

"I just love off-road racing.." says GXE Owner-Operator Erek Kudla "I've always been involved with putting on races and just want to move desert racing into the future so it can survive and grow."

GXE also offers all the Promotional services needed to put on a successful off-road event including graphic design for Event T-Shirts, Event Fliers, Event Ads, Event Trophies, Event Web Ads, Event Buttons and all other Social Media needs!

2013 AMA/GXE Motorcycle Endurance Series

For 2013 GXE is hosting a series like none other on the West Coast. Five events comprised of two long distance team races, one Dual Stage Day/Night Team race, one National Hare and Hound and one 4 Hour "Tough" Scramble in conjunction with the third Annual JCR Christmas Classic Grand Prix.

"We just want to offer races that you don't see anywhere else on the west coast." said Kudla "The idea of the team races is to give Baja racers an opportunity to dust off the cob webs before they go south of the border. And really, what better way to spend the weekend with your friends and family then to team up and race! On top of that we have the 2nd annual Fireworks Extreme which will be even bigger and better then last year. Its held in conjunction with the Fireworks 500 Truck race and is one of the biggest events I've ever been a part of!"

2013 AMA/GXE Motorcycle Endurance Series Shedule

Mar 2-3 2013 - Barstow 200 - 200 Mile Team Race - Barstow, CA

May 4-5 2013 - Ridgecrest Rumble - 160 Mile Team Race - Red Mountain, CA

July 5-7 2013 - Fireworks Extreme - AMA National Hare and Hound - Reno, NV

Oct 19-20 2013 - Baja Challenge - Dual Stage Day/Night Team Race - Lucerne Valley, CA

Dec 14-15 2013 - Rawhide Rodeo - 4 Hour "Tough" Scramble - The Ranch MX - Anza, CA

More GXE Events

On top of the GXE Endurance Series GXE will also be working with the National Hare and Hound Association in the Promotion of the all new Youth National Hare and Hound Series, the JCR Christmas Classic Carlsbad Grand Prix, The AMA Western Checkpoint Enduro Championship Series along with many other events in between.

For More Information Regarding the AMA/GXE Series go to www.get-xtr-eme.com

GXE_Series.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Updated Calendar-

- RENO EXTREME - AMA/FMF/GPR National Hare and Hound and SCORE/HDRA World Championship of Desert Racing!

- We've created a 2-Stroke PRO class!!

Pre Entry Opens This thursday at Noon. First 50 entries get 50% off DirtTricks Sprockets!

66454_326334960814360_1826037603_n.jpg

First Round AD

23748_329738537140669_1850061973_n.jpg

Been seeing a lot of series adding a 200 class, nice to have some extra classes like that for variance.

Since I am a midget, I have really been thinking about getting one.

Props to you Kudla, doing a great job with this, keeping desert racing going and giving up more options to go play!

GXE Introduces the Racer Promotion Program!

Every Team that enters the GXE series has the opportunity to promoted their team, their riders and all their sponsors on the GXE Racing Teams Page.

After you enter send 1 Team Photo, a short Bio, sponsor list and links you want added to info@get-xtr-eme.com to be included on the GXE Racing Teams Page for the entire 2013 season![/size][/font]

Edited by Kudla 4x

• 1 month later...

After 6 years, 50+ races and well over 12,000 trail miles with not even one valve adjustment, my WR finally decided to die at the end of a great ride in Johnson Valley on sunday. Looks like I'll have no ride for round 1. So bummed.

? Well, it was a great run. Mine is still ticking :ride:

Haha, I'm pissed that I'm missing Checker's as well. Was going to be my first race of the year, in prep for the Barstow 200.

Contemplating dusting off the 650R...

I think I'm going to miss checkers to... way to much crap to take care of before my race. Sucks because I did the schedule so I could race it! 2014 I'll have to do the schedule so that I have the week before and after fee!

But as of now I'm hopping in a truck after the Barstow 200 and driving straight to San Felipe!

Edited by Kudla 4x

After 6 years, 50+ races and well over 12,000 trail miles with not even one valve adjustment, my WR finally decided to die at the end of a great ride in Johnson Valley on sunday. Looks like I'll have no ride for round 1. So bummed.

I have an 07' WR450 in the garage....its in a few pieces put it back together and you can borrow it .

• 2 weeks later...

EVENT WRITE UP

Lots of great racing!!! Great way to start the series off!

Purvines Dominates Inaugural Round

Sunday, 03 March 2013 20:58

Nick Burson/Justin Morrow and Axel Pearson/Taylor top the Pro Podiums at the Barstow 200

Barstow 200 - March 3rd 2013 - Barstow, Ca

Photos by Rompworld - www.get-xtr-eme.com

The maiden voyage of the Get-Xtr-Eme series and its racers headed to Barstow, Ca for the first ever 200 Mile team race. Riders were able to register at the Holiday Inn Express and enjoyed a racers discount for their stay. They also were able to indulge in all the creature comforts of being just outside of the huge outlet center just 2 miles away from staging. Once all that set it and the sun came up on Sunday the real excitement began with a 50 mile loop that was to be ran 4 times. 22 Pros - including Open Pros, 2-Stroke Pros and Quad Pros - along side some of the bravest sportsmen in the desert made up nearly 50 teams that would take on the first round of the 2013 GXE Motorcycle Endurance Series.

Purvines Racing's new Beta's have proven to be great racing machines with their dominance in the Bitd, National Hare and Hound and local Mran and D37 racing series so it was no surprise that they would be sitting on top of the box again at the first round of the GXE series. The Pro and Pro 2-Strokes would take off from the dead engine start and into the first turn with Justin Morrow into the first turn but it would be 3 Brothers KTM's Ryan Kudla who would get the holeshot aboard his KTM 300 XC-W to the top of the big climb after studying the start before the race. "I spotted a great line through some bushes, b-lined across the rocks and went from 5th to 2nd before we even started up the hill" He would crest over with Morrow and Brad Pace hot on his tail into the first valley.

gxe200_start.jpg

Morrow would make the pass at the first road crossing when Kudla would check up and he would settle into second for the first 25 miles. Morrow, Kudla and the SRT Pro team of Max Eddy Jr and Brad Pace would stay nose to tail all the way to check 2. The course would sweep around the mountain and into the much more technical canyons south of Stoddard Valley. Behind the Pros the Open A class was catching up starting just 60 seconds behind. The Blais Racing racing team of Brendon Crow, Ben Meza and Austin Keys would grab the holeshot and never look back. They would start to work their way through the field and into the top 5 where they would stay for the rest of the day.

Back up front Morrow would stretch out his lead to 3 minutes before handing it off the team mate Nick Burson who would continue to put on a clinic. Pace was catching up to Kudla as the course got more technical and a tip over would let Pace get by easily. Kudla still held onto 1st 2 stroke Pro, but not for long as Purvines Racing's Axel Pearson was catching fast. After the alternate gas pit at race mile 36 Kudla would lose his buffer as he would stop for a splash of gas while Pearson and his big Clark tank had no problem making the full distance. Once the riders got into the virgin lava rocks just after the pit Pearson would make the pass and while Kudla would try to make some moves but could never get back by. Pearson would maintain the lead in the 2 Stroke Pro class even after trading off to his team mate Tallon Taylor. Kudla would pass it off to team mate Kevin Murphy and they would be able to stay in 4th overall taking 2nd 2 Stroke Pro on the day.

gxe200_pearson2.jpg

The inaugural round of the GXE series was a huge success and is only going to get better. Every racer who came out and competed is a true champion at heart for taking on something brand new. Pushing themselves and their machines to the limits over every different type of terrain that Stoddard Valley had to offer from fast valleys, rocky peaks, gnarly climbs and brutal canyons and more fast trails. For 200 miles, or at least as far as they could make it. Especially the handful of riders that participated in their very first race.

Another huge accomplishment was made by all of the event workers. They all put their faith in the series, showed up to support the brand new venture and made the event possible. Without them the event would not have gone off as well or at all. So we have to thank them all by name (in no particular order) - Adam Casper, Melissa Kudla, Ryan Kudla, Alina Leon, Loren Bollen, Jessica Evers, Cheryl and Woody Taylor, Mitch Bangert, Sam Bangert, Doreen Bangert, G-Ma Bangert, Chris and Patty Blais, Bob and Linda Smart, Angela Leon, Scotty Von, Scott Simpson, Joe Miller, Daniel Seagondollar and wife, John Tayze, Tom Kudlick, Brian Keys, Jacob Micnha, Cody Marion, Brad Pace, All the people that helped in the pits, the series sponsors, the teams that brought out all their racers... without all of you the event would not have been possible! Thank you again.

Complete Results - CLICK HERE

Next Round - RIDGECREST RUMBLE May 4-5 2013

Edited by Kudla 4x