HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
banffboy

They Found My Bike!!!!!!!

12 posts in this topic

I don't know if any of you recall, but i posted about getting my 01' stollen in Kamloops, BC last year on Nov 11. I didn't have theft insurance so it was a big bummer. Well....... I just got a call from the Kamloops RCMP. They made a major bust and found nearly 200 stolen vehicles. One of which was my bike. I don't know what shape it's in and won't be able to get it for about another 2 months due to evidence procedures. But that is just the shiznit :) Now I have 2 bikes. Oh darn what to do :D :D :D

If there is ANY unclaimed CFR450, YZF450/250, or any 250 2 strokes...it might be mine (the one I wanted but never got!!) :)

I hope it is good shape when you get it back. Most of us dont have insurance for our dirt bikes and it really irks me to see them stolen! :)

Some of us do have insurance including liability.

What if you run into someone and they sue you.

Do you know a lawyer cost even your not in the wrong?

Dan Dan get insurance. Only cost about $150.00 for

the whole package. :)

That is so cool!!...now the need to string the thiefs up by the nads and...(Insert your own medeaval punishment here)

:):D

man that's great. I've read 3 different posts tonight of stolen bikes being returned. Maybe mine will be next.