Jumping ship tomorrow.

Call me crazy but I'm jumping ship tomorrow if all goes well. I'm offing my 2011 and picking up a new wr450. I'm going to be posting some of my 2011 stuff on the classifieds including my gytr tuner, acerbis oversize tank, trail tech computer, and some other stuff. I've been trying to convert the YZ to a woods/single track bike but just cant adjust and going back to another WR.

Makes sense to me. Everything I've heard about the '12 WR450 is that it's a whole new animal this year.

Do you mind if I ask what specifically didn't you like about the YZ? I've been struggling on mine all year in off road races. In testing on trails and motocross tracks I really thought it was the ticket. Maybe I'm just a year older and that much slower?!?

Do you mind if I ask what specifically didn't you like about the YZ? I've been struggling on mine all year in off road races. In testing on trails and motocross tracks I really thought it was the ticket. Maybe I'm just a year older and that much slower?!?

I had the same issue with my 11 (mx only ) loved my 09. I switched to an 11 Honda and couldn't be happier. I rode my old 11 on Sunday as the guy I traded was at the track. I made it 1/2 a lap and back to the Honda. I really Hope Yammie revamps for 14 as I've been a Yamaha guy for 14 years. The WR with the 250 frame looks like a great bike for sure.