HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
08kxf250

09 YZ450F Header Pipe

2 posts in this topic

Hey there,just after a bit of info if anyone can help....iv'e searched and read many threads on header pipes but can't find an answer.

I bought a 09 YZ450F and the guy reckons it's a Euro Spec Edition...it's white with a red shock spring and the factory header pipe is a powerbomb type set up,,,,,he put a Pro Circuit T4 slip on on it,but he has had a sleeve made up for the header as the inside diameter of the slip on is to big....does anyone know if the powerbomb type factory headers are the same diameter as the others,i want to order an FMF online and they list 06-09 mufflers,but iv'e read here that the header pipe diameters vary from 06-09......has anyone put a Powercore 4 onto the 09 powerbomb type header and is it a bolt straight on job............cheers Steve

Ooops i've put this in the wrong section,could a mod move it to the YZF section please

Edited by 08kxf250