HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
upnorthbacon

Rekluse EXP wow!

4 posts in this topic

Always thought a rekluse was cheating, it absolutely is! Put the $380 version in my 2011 woods bike and I am absolutely floored! I've been struggling with the choppiness of the power in first gear. I have the G2 softer cam throttle, power tuner with smooth mapping, geared 13-50, and a ton of other woods mods. Clutch pull is definately stiffer but its amazing off road. Completely smoothed out the low end jumpiness, you can jam on the brake coming into a corner too hot with no worries, and I feel like I'm riding a trials bike! I could not imagine riding without one, makes everything too easy. I am shocked how much i love it!

Yeah me to, I use the Dyna ring and I love it, ive switched to the Left Hand Rear Brake now as well, its brilliant, like a Mountain bike on steroids! :)