Erin Bates?

Motocross

She is working with the Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series, saw her on there last few broadcasts. Sha...wing!

erin-bates-1.jpg

1erin-bates-05_display_image.jpg

caada4b640f2ef187a7d8ffbd2a90c2b_1205.jpg

XG5Y0832-1.jpg

eb7_travis.jpg

Happened right in front of where I was sitting. I was bummed TP didn't make it to the main but at least I got to see Erin clearly. I didn't know she was that tall.

Off-topic but they need to have TP design all the SX tracks. That one he did for STL in 2009 was awesome. I'm so glad I went to that race. Got to see J Law rail the crap out of the wall/berm things, got to see Pastrana's (probably) last SX, and Pourcel's silky smoothness. That was a great night.

Happened right in front of where I was sitting. I was bummed TP didn't make it to the main but at least I got to see Erin clearly. I didn't know she was that tall.

Off-topic but they need to have TP design all the SX tracks. That one he did for STL in 2009 was awesome. I'm so glad I went to that race. Got to see J Law rail the crap out of the wall/berm things, got to see Pastrana's (probably) last SX, and Pourcel's silky smoothness. That was a great night.

I liked that track. Most of the tracks these past couple of years are just plain boring. Straight with a rythm section and a 180 into another one

But getting back on topic.....Erin is pretty tall. I saw her in the pits at the Nationals wearing muck boots and she looked taller than me at 5-10

What can be better than a Amazonian with huge knockers that likes motor sports

Edited by meyermetal

I liked that track. Most of the tracks these past couple of years are just plain boring. Straight with a rythm section and a 180 into another one

But getting back on topic.....Erin is pretty tall. I saw her in the pits at the Nationals wearing muck boots and she looked taller than me at 5-10

She would be like a Jungle Gym for me. :)

One that participates in motorsports? Sounds like she's be a good fit for me since I'm 6'5". Too bad there aren't more tall girls who are well endowed. They all seem to be ectomorphs like me. No extra meat anywhere.

I'm 6'2". She fits very nicely.

100_1293.jpg?t=1242032691

I'm 6'2". She fits very nicely.

100_1293.jpg?t=1242032691

Glad to see I'm not the only 'mature' dude that wears a straw hat to the races!

Glad to see I'm not the only 'mature' dude that wears a straw hat to the races!

Yep! Chicks dig 'em. The proof is in the pic! :)

Possibly the best thread on TT at the moment!

There is only one sportscaster I would take over Erin Bates and that is Inez Sainz. Dont know what he MX IQ is but who cares.

InesSainzMxFutbol20.jpg

ines-sainz3.jpg

Edited by BDubb106

Yeah!! Sweater Monkeys!! :)