HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jayinnh

Lost my baffle

5 posts in this topic

On my way home from work today I lost the baffle out of my 03 wr450 on the hi way..will running the bike with no baffle damage the motor? Does anyone have a stock one (or other)? For sale cheap?

which part? the pea shooter or the baffle with spark screen. i have a stock muffler without peashooter u can have if u pay shipping from 87508

Thanks, the part I lost is held in with 1 bolt, slides into the muffler, maybe 6 inches long...was a gyt part, but stock would get me riding again....

Thanks, the part I lost is held in with 1 bolt, slides into the muffler, maybe 6 inches long...was a gyt part, but stock would get me riding again....

ya thats the pea shooter. gytr or pmb both make one. you can run it without its just loud