HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fav028

hydraulic clutch for 2006 YZF450

8 posts in this topic

anyone have any feedback from installing a Hydraulic clutch on their 450? Is it that much better than the stock cable clutch? Thanks

Edited by fav028

Had one on my 2006 KTM like it a lot but just me $250.00 it lot cash.

The old school cable works fine for me on the Yamaha

Thanks for the responce, I try to use 1 finger on the clutch and it gets tough after a few laps and was thinking the Hydraulic would make it easier.

I lengthened the actuation arm on my '07. Still plenty of travel with a long throw perch. Cheap to try if you can weld. MSR AOF assembly wth long lever is under $30.

Easier pull than the 250t now.

I like Hydro clutchs butwon't spend the $ currently.

i had a Magura on my '06 when i had it years ago. used very little. i'm not sure if i didn't set it up correctly, but the clutch seemed to slip a little. i still have it in the original box, like new...

i had a Magura on my '06 when i had it years ago. used very little. i'm not sure if i didn't set it up correctly, but the clutch seemed to slip a little. i still have it in the original box, like new...

PM me a price please.