YZ Timing for my 07 WR? Local help?

Been searching the boards... Cant find a definitive answer... How do I go about doing the YZ timing cam mod while keeping estart on my bike? Need more power.. I shouldnt have rode my friends KTM 525... :devil:

Anyone in the PNW want to help me in person? Thanks

Never, EVER, ride another man's bike!

Maniac

I know!! What was I thinking??? I MUST HAVE MORE POWER !!

at first it looked like people were just retarding the exhaust timing a tooth then the e start doesnt work?? then people got the YZ cam and ground the decomp pin down ? then SJMC Don said the Hot Cam was the way to go, then they were saying that only the Hot Cam Intake side was the way to go AGHHH.

I had just got back from a trip to Florida, and didn't have the time to get ready for that Sunday's race, so I went up to work it and keep 3rd place in the series with some worker points. When I got there, the promoter told me to run sweep, and since I didn't even bring my bike, he told me to use his!

I knew immediately, this was a seriously bad idea! He had some Flexx handlebars on his machine, and I've been eyeing them for some time now. So yup, I know own a set of Flexx handlebars after riding his bike. Will cost me about $600 after I'm done, and that's just for the handlebars, barkbusters, 1 1/8 clamps etc..

It's actually going to cost me around $6000 when I'm all done, seeing as how I now realize I've got to upgrade my racing bike after riding his!! So repeat after me, "Never, EVER, ride another man's bike!!!"

Maniac

I have this YZ cam and no issue with the estart

With a pipe and cam I don't need more power than that

Edited by MaxPower

What year is your WR ??

Dang your woman is going to have your hide Maniac

Been searching the boards... Cant find a definitive answer... How do I go about doing the YZ timing cam mod while keeping estart on my bike? Need more power.. I shouldnt have rode my friends KTM 525... :devil:

Anyone in the PNW want to help me in person? Thanks

Haha my friends got a 04 Ktm 525, we're about even to 100km/h then he walks by me ( on a pavement race)