HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kennymac131

2012 YZ450 Out The Door Price

7 posts in this topic

I'm looking into buying a 2012 YZ450 and was wondering what people were paying out the door in AZ. If there is already a thread... sorry... and would you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Ken

Depends on who you know..lol Average is probably around $8350-8450+/- (If you can find one)

That being said I have a 2012 with 25 hrs (just checked valves etc..) and it has some extras's (FMF pipe, Skid plates, radiator braces, extra set of factory wheels with tires/rotors etc..) that I'd let go for $6800..lol

Otherwise give Derek Vusovich a call @ Apache Motorcycles in Scottsdale 480-970-4800

Thanks

Jake

Edited by KUSTOMZMAN1

Depends on who you know..lol Average is probably around $7350-7450+/- (If you can find one)

That being said I have a 2012 with 25 hrs (just checked valves etc..) and it has some extras's (FMF pipe, Skid plates, radiator braces, extra set of factory wheels with tires/rotors etc..) that I'd let go for $6800..lol

Otherwise give Derek Vusovich a call @ Apache Motorcycles in Scottsdale 480-970-4800

Thanks

Jake

Want to sell the wheels? Message me if you're interested.

I miss quoted.... 2011's if you can find them in Az are still in the $7300 range. 2012's from what I was told are hard to come by and in the $8400 range. You might want to check up north in Flagstaff... they had some good deas, and are normally the last place to have bikes after everyone else sells out.

P.S. my offer still stands...$6800...lol

But yeah if you could get a new 2011 for the same price that would be hard to pass up.. not much changed.