yz400 parts for sale

2-99 yz-400 complete frames with good IL. titles, 1000.00 each. 2- motors complete with ign. 2000.00 each or 3000.00 for pair. Many more parts, e-mail me with what you need. motodoc93@aol.com

Need a tank for '01 WR426....will it fit? Do you have one?

I know the tank on the yz is smaller than the wr but I am pretty sure it will bolt up. I have two in good shape. How's 50.00 each sound?

Anyone chime in as to whether or not this tank and MY shrouds will fit?

Check your email.

I might be interested in a tank and some shrouds. Can you email a photo? I also need a straight brake pedal. ( mine is bent) What is your email? I can pay with paypal.

------------------

NO SCADE.com ftw808@noscade.com smlwatemail.gif

[This message has been edited by ftw808 (edited September 21, 2001).]

MotoDoc....do you have a left radiator? If so, how much would you want?

Originally posted by MOTODOC93:

2-99 yz-400 complete frames with good IL. titles, 1000.00 each. 2- motors complete with ign. 2000.00 each or 3000.00 for pair. Many more parts, e-mail me with what you need. motodoc93@aol.com

Retro, I have a set of radiators in great shape. I can sell you one if interested. Email me at terracross@earthlink.net

Scott,

The tank and the shrouds will bolt up but the seat will be a prob. Most WR riders will swap the seat/tank for the YZ as it has a better angle that allows the rider further forward for handling. The tank will work but you will need a seat. If you can't find one there is a company that makes a complete one with gripper cover and taller foam for 89.00. Just tell them the bike(YZ400/426) and it will be shipped to your door.

Give me a shout I have mine laying around from the IMS coversion that I could loan you if you want.

------------------

Scott #410

Some Fear Racing "Cause if you don't have any you ain't going fast enough"

'99 YZ400F(Coming to a Theater near you soon)

'92 ZX-7R and '97 ZX-7RR

"Doesn't hurt till the bone is exposed"

"When cut do you bleed green? I do!"

Pics

Any one in the UK with a radiator - LHS for sale, either WR or YZ will do. Also interested in a RHS radiator. My bike is 99 YZ400 but interested in 426 or WR rad as well.

Let me know via the following

gordon@clashach.freeserve.co.uk

For Retro,

Sorry it took so long to reply, racing this weekend. I do suspension at the track so it's long weekends. I do have 1 left side radiator remaining. 100.00. Let me know. Many other parts available,

Motodoc..you've got mail!! Needing a rear brake pedal for my 01yz426. Thanks, Jason

MotoDoc, send me an email (mines in my profile) and we'll get together on that Left-side radiator....sorry, it took me so long to get back also!!