07 wr450f headlight bulb please help!

i have the horrible stock bulb and i have hids in my trucks and love them but really dont feel like spending money on more and all the extra stuff you need to run them on bikes. so i want a bulb that will fit in to the stock headlight but be a lot brighter and high wattage if posible. like h6m or h4 i guess work, but want people that know about this to help, so thanks for your imput and help

OOOOOOOOoooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk................and your bike is................????????????

Ops! My Bad! I just checked out the title of the thread, and there it was!

That fancy looking '07 headlight is absolutely atrocious as far as Lumen output goes. I should know, I put one on my '06 to give it that more modern look, and WOW! It Sucked!! So I hear what your saying 13+. You could retro-fit the older '06 style headlight and it is definately far superior to the '07, onto your bike. That would probably be the cheapest way to upgrade your light.

Maniac

Edited by MANIAC998

ooh well i thought that was the case cause the bulb is a pain to find and exspense, so ill try and do that with the 06 headlight, thank you very much

- 13+