Where is Erin Bates ?

Motocross

Anyone know what happened to Erin as part of the broadcast team?

Where is Erin Bates ?

announcing truck racing

shes taking time off to work on her wonderful tan and Buckeled face!

223524953.jpg

Edited by tnat1

She's under my desk :cry:

She's under my desk :cry:

and still trying to find it eh?

and still trying to find it eh?

:cry:

At least I have her :cry:

Im thinking since she works for speed, and the nationals aren't on speed, she probably wont be on the broadcast....

This thread is useless without pics. Someone post the one of her sitting, I always like to imagine I'm laying under her... Oh my TMI?

:cry:

At least I have her :cry:

Touché....I'm driving one of my moms friends back home, she reminds me of Jarjar Binks so I'm not doing any better.

She's putting the lotion on her skin or she get's the hose again.

This thread is useless without pics. Someone post the one of her sitting, I always like to imagine I'm laying under her... Oh my TMI?

Under a glass table that she uses as a toilet after she ate 1 Lb of barbue ribs, 1 lb of barbque brisket, 1 lb of lobster tail with 2 sticks of butter and finally 1 lb of rocky rd ice cream? :cry:

you are a wierd dude! LOL

Under a glass table that she uses as a toilet after she ate 1 Lb of barbue ribs, 1 lb of barbque brisket, 1 lb of lobster tail with 2 sticks of butter and finally 1 lb of rocky rd ice cream? :cry:

That's wrong.....who wants to clean up the glass table?? Just eliminate it all together...

Edited by originalmonk

Bring it on, when she is done I'll clean her all up and and put the icing on the cake...

a bunch of sic bastards on TT! I love it!

At home, twisting the nips and twiddling the pink bean.....thinking of KTMRider4Life right!? Yeah...Riiiiiight! :cry:

Edited by husky34

At home, twisting the nips and twiddling the pink bean.....thinking of KTMRider4Life right!? Yeah...Riiiiiight! :cry:

How did you know? PM her my number I gave it to you so we could meet up at Hangtown.

How did you know? PM her my number I gave it to you so we could meet up at Hangtown.

Getting a little gay in here

If T-Doshi joins in you guys are there. I don't care how big those TaTa's are

Edited by meyermetal

Yeah....and you were on the wrng side of the track bro!

If T-Doshi joins in you guys are there. I don't care how big those TaTa's are

Whaaaaaat!!!!!

untitled-1.jpg

If T-Doshi joins in you guys are there. I don't care how big those ( - ) ( - ) are

I liked your post but if giving you negative feedback were an option I would have based on the fact that you missed a perfectly good opportunity to use the correct forum code. I edited the above for correctness.