HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChillyKTM

Motocross
Where is Erin Bates ?

27 posts in this topic

shes taking time off to work on her wonderful tan and Buckeled face!

223524953.jpg

Edited by tnat1

She's under my desk :cry:

and still trying to find it eh?

Im thinking since she works for speed, and the nationals aren't on speed, she probably wont be on the broadcast....

This thread is useless without pics. Someone post the one of her sitting, I always like to imagine I'm laying under her... Oh my TMI?

:cry:

At least I have her :cry:

Touché....I'm driving one of my moms friends back home, she reminds me of Jarjar Binks so I'm not doing any better.

1 person likes this

She's putting the lotion on her skin or she get's the hose again.

3 people like this

This thread is useless without pics. Someone post the one of her sitting, I always like to imagine I'm laying under her... Oh my TMI?

Under a glass table that she uses as a toilet after she ate 1 Lb of barbue ribs, 1 lb of barbque brisket, 1 lb of lobster tail with 2 sticks of butter and finally 1 lb of rocky rd ice cream? :cry:

you are a wierd dude! LOL

Under a glass table that she uses as a toilet after she ate 1 Lb of barbue ribs, 1 lb of barbque brisket, 1 lb of lobster tail with 2 sticks of butter and finally 1 lb of rocky rd ice cream? :cry:

That's wrong.....who wants to clean up the glass table?? Just eliminate it all together...

Edited by originalmonk

Bring it on, when she is done I'll clean her all up and and put the icing on the cake...

1 person likes this

At home, twisting the nips and twiddling the pink bean.....thinking of KTMRider4Life right!? Yeah...Riiiiiight! :cry:

Edited by husky34
2 people like this

At home, twisting the nips and twiddling the pink bean.....thinking of KTMRider4Life right!? Yeah...Riiiiiight! :cry:

How did you know? PM her my number I gave it to you so we could meet up at Hangtown.

How did you know? PM her my number I gave it to you so we could meet up at Hangtown.

Getting a little gay in here

If T-Doshi joins in you guys are there. I don't care how big those TaTa's are

Edited by meyermetal
2 people like this

Yeah....and you were on the wrng side of the track bro!

If T-Doshi joins in you guys are there. I don't care how big those TaTa's are

Whaaaaaat!!!!!

untitled-1.jpg

If T-Doshi joins in you guys are there. I don't care how big those ( - ) ( - ) are

I liked your post but if giving you negative feedback were an option I would have based on the fact that you missed a perfectly good opportunity to use the correct forum code. I edited the above for correctness.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By ChristianMX
      I've been in the hospital for two months. During those two months I was bed bound so I didn't move so I got really weak. After that they made me go to physical therapy for 2 and a half weeks. I was discharged two days ago.  I'm a 21 year old male. I was burned 57 percent of my body with 3rd and 2nd degree burns on both my legs, my back, butt, and right arm. Mainly the back of the areas are burned but the front isn't as bad as the back. Anyways, I had to learn how to walk again and as I see my progress, I can't help but wonder will I ever be able to ride again? My strength is coming back slowly but I still feel stiff and very weak. Has anyone else on this board gone through this? I would hate to give up on riding due to this. No smart ass comments please and no rude answers. Thank you! 
    • By Bryan Bosch
      Meet the key members that make the Monster Energy Kawasaki team a well-oiled Supercross machine.

• By Jay101
      I have a Honda crf50f and its been sitting for 6 years. I just got a new carburetor and it's now running, only 1 problem. It wont idle when the choke is on or up position, it will only idle if choke is in the down or off position. Any help on what it could be? Thanks.
    • By Chris Cooksey
      Product Spotlight: Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots
      These days expensive protective equipment saturate the market, but Alpinestars has a motocross boot that offers high dollar protection with high end quality at the average man’s price.  I have worn the Sidi Crossfire 2, Garne SG-10, SG-12, and Alpinestars Tech 10 boots.  While these top-line boots all share impressive features my favorite is the Alpinestars Tech 7, with the low retail price of $349.  Once Western Power Sports became a distributor for Alpinestars I immediately tested the Tech 10 against the Tech 7 boots.  
      My initial thought was I would prefer the highest priced boot, the Tech 10.  While this boot is amazing, I felt like I could literally jump off the roof and have no ankle injuries (not recommended), I struggled with the lack of flexibility.  I am 6’4” and have suffered many foot and ankle injuries throughout the years, the most recent was a ruptured Achilles’ tendon.  I tend to look for boots that offer support and protection, yet allow me the freedom to ride comfortably and the Tech 7 meets this criteria.  If I was riding AMA Supercross I would opt for the Tech 10, but for me and my Vet B riding level the Tech 7 is heaven on my feet! 
      Look for both the Tech 7 and Tech 10 boots available in the TT store.   https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/cart.php?m=search_results&c=&catID=4443&v=&id=&venID=&attrList=&manuf=1602&priceFilter=&sortBy=PriceHiLo&search=Tech+7&sort=5&asc=desc&page=2
      KEY FEATURES
      • New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability and features high performing rubber grip patterning and enhanced feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
      • The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
      • Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
      • Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
      • Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
      • Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
      • Internal lining includes anti-slip microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.

• By thsp485
      Long-time Yamaha 4-stroke  rider/owner/racer...currently ride a new YZ 250 smoker.  We all know about the perceptions and realities of the backwards motor/new chassis that Yamaha has offered since 2010.  I have ridden the 2013 and current bike (2015) at demo days and like them just fine.  Strong motor, all the other Yamaha attributes, and serviceable MX bike for sure.  However, the bike has suffered a lot of not-so-good press.  We know the bike is wide at the radiators, heavy-feeling, and a large-ish 450.  I owned the 2013 YZ 250F and I know that this chassis handled great.  My question here is this.....what if Yamaha simply fuel-injected the 2006-2009 motor, tweaked it to brink it in line with power levels needed today, and stuck it into the 2010-2013, and newer, chassis that mimicked the fine 250F chassis?  Would they have had a class-winner on their hands?  Would it be fast enough?  Would it have sold better?  What do you guys think?