HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1nd1anajones

2011 yz450 wont start

7 posts in this topic

I went for a ride last week with no problems and put the bike in my garage, now yesterday I did an oil/ filter change (didnt warm up the oil) and changed my gas tank vent hose to one of those short hoses with the metal vent cap. After I did the tank vent and oil change I went to start the bike and nothing, and this bike usually starts within a couple kicks. I noticed its making a loud sucking sound when I kick this bike over (or louder than usual)

Im no mechanic so Im not sure where to start, the bikes got 11 hours total and is completely stock. Would appreciate some ideas, if not ill be bring it into the shop.

Thanks

Hey what did you find out about your bike? I'm having the same problem with my 2012 yz 450 and can't find anything close to an answer. If you could post it would be helpful, Thanks..