2009 YZ450F exhaust jetting ?

Ay folks. Looking at a Dr.D full exhaust system and was wondering if you think i should mon to some new JETS for my 09 yz450f ? Dont know much about the yz450f stock jets but hopefully you fellas can help me out.

Stay golden.

Ay folks. Looking at a Dr.D full exhaust system and was wondering if you think i should mon to some new JETS for my 09 yz450f ? Dont know much about the yz450f stock jets but hopefully you fellas can help me out.

Stay golden.

I know FMF will tell you what jets are the best for you set up Isure if you buy a DR D set up they wil let you know what jets a neddel setting to run or check there web site.

Dr. D does have recommended jetting on their website.

Okay thanks bi's. Is there any jet kit that you fellas would recommend to me ?

I recommend just buying the size jets you need individually. A lot cheaper than a kit.You should be able to get the size jets you need for a few bucks each. If your local Yamaha dealer isn't as useless as mine is they might have them in stock. You could buy a JD jetting kit for $80, and I've done this in the past to get the custom tapered needle (that's really what you're paying for), but I'm happy with the stock needle on the 09 YZ450.

Save you'er money call DR D ask them what they would run if you want to give you'r money away I send you my PayPal account send it to me I could use a extra $80.00 then I buy the the jets you need and keep the extra $75.00 for my self.

I will call Dr D my self easy $75.00 in my pocket.