Alessi the holeshot King! Malcolm "no-show" Stewart!

Alessi on the podium! Idk, the second place inhabiter better watch out. It used to be that a second finish should worry the 1st place finisher because the second place guy wants the 1st place guys spot. Is that the case anymore? Or are second place finishers just happy to get second?

What happened to Malcolm "no-show" Stewart? Did he even race the other day. I think he got last or the second worst finisher of the day. Yo Mookie, how come ain't no brothas up on the wall?? Malcolm you're not even a "good C" rider. You're a D rider. The funniest quote I have ever heard by a motocrosser's parent. Big James is a comical dude. Who took my mule and crashed it into the lake?

Pro Circuit is back. It seems like pc has lost some mojo when it comes to supercross anymore? But as we all know "the Outdoors" is where its really at. I'd take a National title anyday vs. a Supercross title. For Real!!

There are too many injuries from the Supercross season. I think 50% of the riders are out due to injury. Literally!!

Edited by HAV

Alessi on the podium! Idk, the second place inhabiter better watch out. It used to be that a second finish should worry the 1st place finisher because the second place guy wants the 1st place guys spot. Is that the case anymore? Or are second place finishers just happy to get second?

What happened to Malcolm "no-show" Stewart? Did he even race the other day. I think he got last or the second worst finisher of the day. Yo Mookie, how come ain't no brothas up on the wall?? Malcolm you're not even a "good C" rider. You're a D rider. The funniest quote I have ever heard by a motocrosser's parent. Big James is a comical dude. Who took my mule and crashed it into the lake?

Pro Circuit is back. It seems like pc has lost some mojo when it comes to supercross anymore? But as we all know "the Outdoors" is where its really at. I'd take a National title anyday vs. a Supercross title. For Real!!

There are too many injuries from the Supercross season. I think 50% of the riders are out due to injury. Literally!!

Wow, I think that qualifies as a dis-jointed rant.....

• Like 3

People expect Malcolm to be as talented as James. Never going to happen. It's a shame because the kid seems to have a good heart and wants to do well. Going in with those kinds of expectations is setting yourself up for failure.

• Like 1

Somebody got sideways in front of him and took his front wheel out...the guy behind literally jumped malcolm..so he DNS the second moto.

Jstar tweeted he's a tuff kid and ready to go for texas.

Edited by wheelspeed831

He may have went down in first turn but thats not what took him out! Someone went down in front of him.. He hit themm someone jumped into them.. He rolled off track holding his arm. They show it in the tv coverage...

He has stewart as a last name people instantly love to hate him too!

I wouldn't have answered the guy's question if I didn't see the tv coverage, and I didn't say he caused the first turn pileup, either. Perhaps you're reading into things a bit much if you quote me and try to draw the conclusion of people loving to hate him because of his last name...

Edited by RedRider31

I wouldn't have answered the guy's question if I didn't see the tv coverage, and I didn't say he caused the first turn pileup, either.

i never said or implied that you didnt! Or that u thought he caused it! But thanks! I just added more to what you said because it was more to what took him out.

When soming comments to you then does this

It normally means the first part was about you and the rest is to others! ? kisses for you! Calm down my buddy!

3005.jackie_2D00_chan_2D00_meme_2D00_why.jpg

• Like 1