Brand new 2012 wr450 WATCH OUT

Well then you wouldnt be a shop owner for very long... Sometimes youll have an &%$#@! customer youll have to please to keep good business as &%$#@! usually hve big mouths and can spread a bad rep quick... Knowing this is key to customer satisfaction.... You please your customer no matter there tude unless there actually being loud and disruptive..... So hats off to you sir for i may be arrogant but your ignorant. And if your saying " if you came into my shop" beccause you own a shop. I havnt heard of it you know why? You dont get big by being anti customer service.... Ever heard of chapparal?? They also have the best god damn customer service around... Thirdly... They signed a paper indicating they checked the oil.... That puts them at fault... If i cant trust that i cant trust they didnt steal my fork internals and swap them with the rocks your heads are filled with.... Uhhhhhh son

LOL. You sound more moronic with every post, please keep them coming..

As far as their signed piece of paper saying they checked the oil, as far as they are concerned, they did check the oil.. It was full when it left the dealer, who knows wat you and your 12 yr old buddies did to it..

Since you know so much about owning a business you should start your own, Im sure you would prosper..hahaha..

Section 4:1 of your friends owners manual.

Read what it states you must check before operating this vehicle.....Guess what - engine oil.

You don't have a snowball's hope in hell of getting a new bike.

Took mine home in the crate and greased everything except headset.Coolant in engine but none in reservoir and only a trace of oil in engine.One of the first things I looked for.People with marginal mechanical abilities keep dealerships in business.And sometimes the people with marginal mechanical abilities are the dealerships.I would try a kind word at dealership(not going postal as this may be very hard I know) and if to know avail call Yamaha US and tell them they have a dealership delivering bikes to the end user that havnt been properly PDId. They dont like the blown up brand new bike on the side of the trail publicity.

Section 4:1 of your friends owners manual.

Read what it states you must check before operating this vehicle.....Guess what - engine oil.

You don't have a snowball's hope in hell of getting a new bike.

Didnt you read his post?? After they bow down to him and he gives them lessons on how to run a succesful business, they are going to give him 2 new bikes... LOL....

Didnt you read his post?? After they bow down to him and he gives them lessons on how to run a succesful business, they are going to give him 2 new bikes... LOL....

And some Yamalube and a Yamattitude adjustment

Took mine home in the crate and greased everything except headset.Coolant in engine but none in reservoir and only a trace of oil in engine.One of the first things I looked for.People with marginal mechanical abilities keep dealerships in business.And sometimes the people with marginal mechanical abilities are the dealerships.I would try a kind word at dealership(not going postal as this may be very hard I know) and if to know avail call Yamaha US and tell them they have a dealership delivering bikes to the end user that havnt been properly PDId. They dont like the blown up brand new bike on the side of the trail publicity.

I dont think they ever put coolant in the reservoir, I assembled a '12 WR the other day and it was empty, in the assembly manual online it says its just for overflow, so i think it wil be empty until the pressure valve opens in the cap and blows coolant into it, once the bike cools down it should suck it back into the rad.. Yamaha is usually pretty good about all fluid levels being full out of the crate..

I do believe there is a lower line on the overflow tank that says cold. And like I said,No engine oil.Maybe its a Canadian thing

I do believe there is a lower line on the overflow tank that says cold. And like I said,No engine oil.Maybe its a Canadian thing

Ill have to look next time, come to think of it i better look at my '11 and see if it has one..

Thats sweet your dealer let you take it in the crate, most wouldnt do that..

Ill have to look next time, come to think of it i better look at my '11 and see if it has one..

Thats sweet your dealer let you take it in the crate, most wouldnt do that..

I know the owner. They sell pumpkins too but I chose the Yammi

Wow thanks for all the replys...

Congrats for being a dumbass and not checking the oil before you ran a brand new bike.

OF COURSE it doesnt have any grease on the linkage! That has been WELL DOCUMENTED on this forum.

OF COURSE it came low on oil!! Never assume the dealer mechanics did anything right on the bike.

It sucks, but its your responsibility as soon as that bike rolls out of the dealership.

spelling credibility wrong is just funny

How old is da squirrel?

I wish Dasquirrel would report back and tell us how the Yammi dealer laughed him out the front door after he demanded a new bike with blunt words..lol..

da squirrel, what a perfect moniker.

Edited by YHGEORGE