HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumpin_426

Anyone using an FMF Power Bomb Head Pipe?

6 posts in this topic

I already installed a FMF Power Core IV. I was just wondering if the Power Bomb will make any differences and if it is worth the $190.

I'm doing the BK Mod this weekend. Sounds like a sure thing!! How will this mod effect my bike with an after market pipe and possibly a head pipe? Any input would be greatly appreciate!!

Mine really gave me a good boost right off the bottom and with the BK mod and running 100 octane gas the bike now runs like I always thought it should!

I added the power bomb and power core IV at the same time. The jetting needed to be richened to accomodate the better flow. I found that the suggestion for jetting on the WR page worked well. #45 PJ, OBELN needle, and 170 MJ, YZ's might not need such a change. I have a WR which has been YZ timed and the power bomb gave me back the low end pull I felt I lost when changing to YZ timing.

i noticed the throttle response was much improved, so is the low end grunt,also it is a little quieter. my $.02

tim in ca

------------------

GOT DIRT?