Some pictures of my XR600 Supermotard

oh man, that's beautiful! I'm dying for one of those! Bought it already done? How much?

The biggies all have factory motards just waiting to see if the market is there. KTM's is coming out this year or early next. hmmmmmm

Great job with the motard! What brake rotor and mounting bracket are you using? I've got an XR650L project nearing completion (just waiting on wheels that are on order) and am looking for options.

KTM's is coming out this year or early next. hmmmmmm

KTM has had factory motards out for several years now. I have 2001 KTM LC4 SuperMoto.

Cool, how much?

Wow, you did a great job, the bike looks great!

I haven't done 17s on my XR650L, but have set it up for twisty road / goat trail use. Pics are at:

http://members1.clubphoto.com/michael13273/1860037/guest.phtml

Nice to see another XR650L on the twistys! That's where these bikes really excel! I'm just about to finish a super motard conversion on my 94 XRL - just waiting on the 17" wheels to arrive from the builder.

What improvement did you notice from the thermal wrap? I've got a flat slide carb and a Yosh RS-3 slip on installed right now.

What improvement did you notice from the thermal wrap? I've got a flat slide carb and a Yosh RS-3 slip on installed right now.

Honestly, the only difference I notice is that I don't burn my leg on the header. Even the mfg claims only something like 1% HP increase, and 1% of 40HP is less than 1/2 a horse... not something you can feel.

That's a cool picture (hot stuff). Talk about unrestricted exhaust flow. :):D

this is the mine..

xr600rsm23-3.jpg

Clean looking bike atreiou :)

:) thanks