HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nevada426

Which is better?

7 posts in this topic

I am considering getting some carbon fiber frame guards and was wondering which is better, GYTR or DSP?

------------------

2000 YZ426F

2001 CR500R

I bought the Acerbics plastic ones and I can tell you first hand they are not all that good. the left side fits good and is ok but the right side is junk, that's Junk! it rotates out and catches my boot all of the time. I got them because they were cheap. I guess that goes to show you get what you pay for. They look cool on my bike though. :)

Hope this helps

Chiledog!

I have some Devol aluminum frame guards that always used to look bad after a few rides, due to the aluminum (always needed polishing)! So I took some roll on bedliner and coated my frame guards with it. It looks really good and grips up awesome!

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 426!

Motoman393's MX Site

The DSP's I installed on my bike have been very disappointing. I rubbed a hole through the right one in less than a month.

My GYT-R carbon fiber's came in today. They look really trick, have not mounted them yet though. I hope I don't rub through them, they cost a grip ($100). I know against my better judgement I bought the carbon's, they just look too cool.

------------------

2000 YZ426F

2001 CR500R