HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aspencop129

Great News and Time to Party!

30 posts in this topic

Most of you know and have probably been helped at one time or another by our good friend Eddie Sisneros.......well, Eddie has recently moved his shop to a beautiful new location.

They have had a little time to clean up and get organized, and are now having an Open House at the new store!! Let's get out and show some love and support for our friend and DRZ Guru!!!

294979_10151075859368243_669398242_11804518_1763390863_n.jpg

I plan to venture down and visit (again) at the new shop......and try out the dyno for some hard confirmation on what my Sisnernos Speed Works big bore can spit out!!

Looking forward to seeing y'all there!!!!

1 person likes this

Most of you know and have probably been helped at one time or another by our good friend Eddie Sisneros.......well, Eddie has recently moved his shop to a beautiful new location.

They have had a little time to clean up and get organized, and are now having an Open House at the new store!! Let's get out and show some love and support for our friend and DRZ Guru!!!

294979_10151075859368243_669398242_11804518_1763390863_n.jpg

I plan to venture down and visit (again) at the new shop......and try out the dyno for some hard confirmation on what my Sisnernos Speed Works big bore can spit out!!

Looking forward to seeing y'all there!!!!

I would like to go....But will be coming home from Vegas...... If it cancels....maybe. Gosh I wish I live in Colorado.... :banghead::thumbsup:

Erling

Sounds cool, wish I could be there. Hope the new location work out very well for Eddie!!

Hog roast and FREE Dyno Runs.. :applause: .Damn living in Australia.. :thumbsup::)

Enjoy the day guys... :banghead:

BTW..."Hog roast" translated to Australian is "Pig On The Spit"

Eddie, Is see your new apprentice in the pic has potential.... :ride:

Edited by CraigoDRZ485sm

Ummm...false advertizing??/

I don't remember seeing a body like that on staff last time I was in town :banghead::thumbsup::applause:

Naw, I bet they got Kevin to do the photo. You can do a lot with Photoshop :banghead:

Seriously, their new shop rocks. And it's even closer to me than before... less than an hour :thumbsup:

its one of the few times that it will be all access in the shop so if you wanna tour be sure to make it!

Congrats on the new shop, Eddie!!

Looks like the open house is going to be fun! Wished I lived closer. :-(

--------------------------------

Hog roast, ha?!! Hmm.........., Is Jobi volunteering his Harley to be tossed in the bonfire?!! :banghead:

Is Jobi volunteering his Harley to be tossed in the bonfire?!! :banghead:

Thems fightin' words!! :thumbsup: Besides, how will I get the fat chicks to the party???

W00t bring lots of fat chicks, they love DRZ guys ;D I hope i can make it! Shouldnt have any plans next Sat so i hope i can convince my boy to ride the Dizzer down with me. BYOB? :banghead:

So pre-gaming is the word of the day ;D Hope to see you saturday!

P.S. Eddie thank you for putting some time into that weld job this week, you saved the day.

I'll park your's next to mine so it's not so lonely!

J/k, it you got the black one he built up, you are going to love it! A nice piece.

Maybe I'll even take some pics!!!!!!

I know there are more of us in driving distance to this than have chimed in so far, come on fellas!

It is the black one. I think Eddie might be torturing me with the waiting lol jk.

I wish I could go. Indianapolis is pretty far. By you should park yours by it they do tend to get lonely. :banghead:

It seems like the address might come in handy. .....

Epic Motosports, LLC

5073 Silver Peak Ave

Unit 104

Dacono, CO 80514

right by Colorado National Speedway on I-25 a bit north of Denver.

See you there!!