HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoundChaser

Dubach Racing

5 posts in this topic

Hey Folks-

After many months of waiting, I got

my Dubach pipe. I cannot rave enough about this pipe. The construction is top notch and the performance gains have been very noticeable! Down low it pulls amazingly and doesn't appear to have taken anything away from the top end. Throttle response is instantaneous and feels like it will rev for ever. Another great attribute...almost a 1lb weight savings(claimed). This is 10x better experience than I have had with other brands I have experimented with! :)

I too have been waiting for one. How about jetting? Any changes needed? Doug Dubach claimed no need when I talked to him. At least that was his goal.

------------------

00 YZ426F

01 TT-R125L (my son's)

74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)

[This message has been edited by dirtdad (edited September 06, 2001).]

DirtDad-

Dropped the needle one position. But I had already done this for the R4 pipe that I was running prior to the Dubach pipe. Just a note...I asked them to add the mounts for the stock heat shield and they did. I thought that was very cool!!!

Will that be a standard feature or per request; and, did it cost you extra?

------------------

00 YZ426F

01 TT-R125L (my son's)

74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)

DirtDad-

I can't recall if it's standard or not, I got the impression that it was not. And as for the cost, well, I kinda worked a deal out w/DRD. All I can/should say is they were VERY accommodating.