Is it me, or are the Gopro POV videos just INCREDIBLY BORING...?

yes. When i watch helmet cam videos i find my self skipping a lot of it or only watching for a lap/short section.

it is cool to watch the fast guys from first person, but i would usually rather watch a third person video so i can really see what their doing like said above.

I like helmet cam a lot better if it's someone following right behind somebody. It's fun for everybody but the fast guy in a group of friends because no one can keep up to video.

Edited by Die_trying
  • Like 2

just a vid of riding with no one infront is kind of boring... i like watching races where a good rider gets a bad start and works his way through the pack.

heres a great one of daron rahlves racing the catalina grandprix

http://contour.com/stories/2010-red-bull-catalina-grand-prix-with-daron-rahlves

heres one of me gettin a crappy start at glen helen and trying to work my way through the pack.

I like to see what I could ride like one day it gives me hope. haha Like others have said I like where you can see everything the corner, the jump the rider everything else there is but like mentioned you need at least 1 other person and that means they gotta stop ridding for a little bit.

I like to post videos of really slow guys riding in the lamest fashion on weird bikes. That's what the entire Enduro Alaska series is about.

Why be bored watching the fast guys?

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

P.S.: extensive use of POV cams are usually an indication of the laziest of editors

just a vid of riding with no one infront is kind of boring... i like watching races where a good rider gets a bad start and works his way through the pack.

heres a great one of daron rahlves racing the catalina grandprix

http://contour.com/s...h-daron-rahlves

heres one of me gettin a crappy start at glen helen and trying to work my way through the pack.

Lol at the guy under his bike and you looking back :banghead: 1:06