HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
huero

Will 2006 yz450 graphics fit an 07 wr450?

7 posts in this topic

Man, I have spent the last half hour trying to answer question? Can anyone help? I have an 07 wr450 and would like to put yz graphics on it. I have replacement plastic kit from acerbis for the wr.

Thanks,

Huero

I still haven't found the answer. In pictures, I can see some very small differences. But, they look so similiar, it's hard to know for sure. I just don't want to spend the money for the yz graphics and be sorry.

Thanks,

Huero

should work so long as you use earlier generation aluminium framed YZ graphics. Only issue you might run into is the tank graphic because generally WR's run a larger tank.

I put YZ graphics on my 07 450. The front and rear fender graphics fit fine. The rad shroud graphics are a bit different, but I stretched them with a heat gun and trimmed a bit with a knife. I didn't install the side cover decals. I just installed a spare set of plastic that I had for my 07, onto my 2012. You can see the shroud graphics look OK.

complete1.jpg

Edited by Frostbite