Question about changing a tire

So I popped a tube on my last trip, when I got home I bought the replacement and the spoons to help change it. Took a while and I got the tube in and inflated. I'm not sure if it's just me but it seems like its bumpier than it was before on the road? Like the handle bar vibrates up and down a bit . Any way to check if it's on right or what should I do? I took it for a half hour drive and it's seated in the rim good

Only thing might be if you have a twist or something in the tube (not likely), and difference in air pressure could do it. But I bet it is just you "looking" for things. I do it all the time, I change/repair something and then I am hyper aware of everything and seem to think something is different when really I just never paid close enough attention to it before.

The tire may be offset from the rim. Try deflating the tube, bouncing the tire on the ground all the way around and reinflating the tube. You should be able to visually see if the bead is farther down in the rim in some places than others if the tire is not centered on the rim.